酒店英语常用句型——餐饮服务 | 带客入座
Common sentences patterns in Hotel English: Food & Beverage Service | Seating Guests
1. Good evening, sir. Welcome to our restaurant. Do you have a reservation?
2. Is this table OK?
3. A waitress will come soon to take your order/take order for you.
4. Do you need a booster seat/baby chair for your child?
5. We have a window table reserved for you.
6. Where would you like to sit?
7. Please come this way. I’ll show you to your table.
8. All our tables are full now.
9. We’ll have you seated as soon as we get a free table.
10. Could you wait about 5 minutes, please?