酒店英语常用句型——餐饮服务 | 餐饮预订
Common sentences patterns in Hotel English: Food & Beverage Service | Table Reservation
1. Under whose name is the reservation made?
2. We'll keep your reservation till 8:00 p.m.
3. How many people are there in your party?
4. When would you like your table?
5. I'm sorry, sir. There aren't any tables left for two.
6. Which kind of table would you like to have, in the hall, or in the room?
7. When will you come, sir?
8. I'd like a table for two for this weekend, January 15th.
9. Is there any chance of a table for three tonight?
10. Your reservation is confirmed for tonight.
11. We look forward to your visit.