3) When will the swimming pool open for customers?
4) Is there any performance in the bar?
5) Is the cafeteria of Chinese style or western style?
6) May I call the meal to my room?
7) Is the cafe at our own expense?
8) Where is the funfair?
9) May I have the taxi service in themorning?
10) How far is the mall from here?
11) I was told that the BRT is very famousin this city, can you tell me some details?
12) Do you have any suggestions of places of interest?
C = Clerk(职员) G=Guest(宾客)
R: Good evening, sir. May I help you?
G: Yes, I am wondering where to have a visit, do you have any suggestion of places of interest besides the famous “Chinese Dinosaur Park”?
R: Isee, the Chinese Dinosaur Park is very famous, we also have- Spring City and Play Valley. The Play Valley is newly built.
G: I’ve known them, and theyare in large scale, Is there any special one?
R: Oh,there are some, such as “Tianning Temple”, The tower is very glorious. Apart from that, the parks for free in Changzhou are also very popular.The closest one is “Hongmei Park”, which is named by the plum blossom(Meihua Flower) and is now is the right season of it. Many people come here forit. Do you have any interest?