助力酒店管理 | 提升英语能力

酒店情景应急口语 | 与客房预订相关的情景对话-附语音

酒店英语

HOTEL ENGLISH 

助力酒店管理 | 提升英语能力

       大家好,我是龚老师,欢迎来到酒店英语!助力酒店管理,助你提升英语!

    为方便大家直接下载往期的干货资源,之前分享的资源我将逐步转移到上面的小程序里,今后也将直接在小程序里分享资源,欢迎大家关注。

    文章或资源对你有帮助,请记得“点赞”和“在看”!

[player id='4537']

 

01
普通预订

01

C= Clerk(前台职员)      G= Guest(宾客)

C: Good morning. This is room reservation.May I help you, sir?

早上好,这是客房预订部,能为您效劳吗?

G: Well, I'd like to reserve a room.

噢,我想预订一个房间。

C: Thank you, sir. Which date would that be?

谢谢您,要订哪天的?

G: From October 15 to 17.

从10月15日到17日。

C: How many nights will you be staying?

要住几晚呢?

G: Three nights.

3个晚上。

C: How many guests are there in your party?

你们一共有多少位客人呢?

G: Only my wife and I.

只有我太太和我。

C: What kind of room would you prefer, a double or a twin room?

你喜欢什么样的房间,是一张双人床的还是两张单人床的房间呢?

G: A twin room, please.

我要一间两张单人床的房间。

C: Could you hold the line, please? I'll check if there's a room available for those days. Thank you for waiting, Sir.We have a twin at HK$ 1000 and HK$ 1500. Which would you prefer?

请別挂断好吗?我要查查那几天有没有空房。先生让您久等了,我们有港币1000元和1500元的两张单人床的房间,您喜欢哪一间呢?

G: What's the difference?

房间有何差别?

C: A room with a front view is HK$ 1500 per night, one with a rear view is HK$ 1000 per night.

带有前景的房间每晚港币1500元,而带有后每晚港币1000元。

G: We will take the one at HK$ 1500.

我们要订1500元港币的房间。

C: Certainly, sir. May I have your name and initials, please?

好的,先生,请告诉我您的名字及其首字母。

G: Yes, it's Carruthers T.E.

好的,我叫凯鲁瑟斯T.E.。

C: Can you tell me how to spell that,please?

请告诉我怎么拼好吗?

G: C. A, double R, U, T, H, E, R, S.

C, A,两个R,U,THIE,R,S。

C: Mr. Carruthers. May I have your phone number please?

凯鲁瑟斯先生,请给我您的电话号码好吗?

G: Yes, the number is 06-321-2345.

好的,号码是06-321-2345。

C: 06-321-2345. Is this your home phone number?

00321-2345。这是您家里的电话号码吗?

G: Yes. it is.

是的。

C: What time do you expect to arrive, sir?

先生,您预计什么时候抵达?

G: Oh, around 5 p. m. I suppose.

嗯,我想是下午5点左右吧!

C: I'd like to confirm your reservation, A twin room for Mr. and Mrs. Carruthers at HK S 1500 per night for nights from October 15 to 17. We look forward to serving you.

和您再确定一下预订:凯鲁瑟斯夫妇要一间两个单人床的双人房间,每晚1500元港币。从10月15日到17日共三晚。期待能为您服务。

02
团队预订

01

C= Clerk(前台职员)      G= Guest(宾客)

C: Good afternoon, reservation. May I helpyou?

下午好,客房预订部。能为您效劳吗?

G: Good afternoon. I'm calling from ABC Company. I'd like to know ifyou have rooms available for the nights from May 5th to May 10th. We are goingto have business conference.

下午好,我是ABC公司的。请问5月5日到5月10日期间你们酒店有空房间吗?我们要开个业务会议。

C: May I ask how many people will be inyour party?

请问有多少位客人?

G: 16 persons.

一共16人。

C: What kind of room would you like?

您要订何种客房呢?

G: Double rooms with twin beds.

要有两张床的双人房。

C: A moment please, sir. Yes, I canconfirm 8 rooms for those days.

请稍等,先生。我可以确认我们在那段时间有8间房

G: Thank you. Is there a special rate for a group reservation?

谢谢!请问对团体顶订有优惠吗?

C: Yes, there is a 10 percent discount.

是的,可以打九折。

G: That is fine.

C: By the way, how will you be settlingthe bill?

顺便问一下,您打算如何支付?

G: The company will cover all the expenses and well send you a chequesoon.

公司将支付所有费用。我们很快寄送给你们支票。

C: Thank you, sir. Anything else?

谢谢您,先生!还有其他需要吗?

G: Have you got a meeting room for 16 persons?

你们有容纳16人开会的会议室吗?

C: Yes, sir. We have a very nice meetingroom for that Shall I keep it for you for that period.

是的,先生。我们酒店正好有这么一个会议室。这期间要给您保留吗?

G: That's great. Thank you and goodbye!

太好了,谢谢,再见!

C: We look forward to your arriving.Goodbye!

恭候您的光临。再见!

03

海外预订

01

C= Clerk(前台职员)      G= Guest(宾客)

C: May I have your airline and flightnumber, please?

请告诉我您搭乘的航空公司以及航班号好吗?

G: Pan American Flight 666 departing from New York on May 8.

5月8日由纽约起飞的泛美66次班机。

C: May I know your arrival time at Beijing International Airport, sir?

先生,能告诉我您抵达北京国际机场的时间吗?

G: Yeah, it's 3 p. m. local time.

是当地时间下午3点。

C: You will be arriving at 3 p. m. local time on May 9th on Pan American Flight 666 from New York?

您将搭乘由纽约起飞的泛美66次班机,于5月9日当地时间下午3点到达。

G: That's it.

就是这样。

C: Where can we contact you in Hong Kong?

在香港我们可以通过哪个单位与您联系?

G: Well, care of my Hong Kong agent, Lihua Trading Company. The phone number is (06)203 6851.

哦,可以由我的九龙代理商丽华贸易公司转告我。电话号码是(06)203-6851。

C: Thank you, sir. We look forward toserving you Have a safe trip!

谢谢您,先生。我们期待能为您服务。祝您旅途平安。

------------ Not the End ------------
推荐阅读

 

境内外酒管专业毕业生的结局差异

查看

酒店数字化转型先了解这些IT常识

查看

一文看懂酒店数字化运营相关问题

查看

酒店如何解决员工培训难的问题

查看

为何酒店越努力客人满意度越低

查看

盘点全球极具知名度的20种甜品

查看

赞(0) 打赏
未经允许不得转载:酒店英语 » 酒店情景应急口语 | 与客房预订相关的情景对话-附语音
分享到

给龚老师买瓶水

龚老师喝了你买的水之后,又充满了能量!

微信扫一扫

登录

找回密码

注册