助力酒店管理 | 提升英语能力
1) Welcome to our hotel!
2) So, you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?
3) Let me have a check again.
4) The Reception Desk is straight ahead.
5) After you, please.
6) Please have a seat for a while, I’ll help you with the check-inprocedure.
1) Do you have a reservation?
2) I have made a reservation several days ago.
3) I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.
4) dust a moment, I have to look through our list of reservation.
5) Yes, we do have a reservation for you.
6) I am afraid we have no record of your reservation.
7) May I have your name, sir, please?
8) My name is Wang Mingming.
1) Do you have any vacant/ spare room in the hotel?
2) I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.
3) Sorry. we have no vacant/spare room for you. But I can recommend youto the Orient Hotel, where you may get a spare room.
对不起, 我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店, 那里有空余的房间。
4) I am sorry, sir. we have no vacant room for you. Our rooms have beenfully booked for the next week.
很抱歉, 先生。我们现在没有空房, 一直到下星期的房间已经全都预订满了。
5) Yes, we still have plenty of rooms.
6) We do have a single room available for those dates.
1) What type of room would you like?
2) I'd like a single room with bath.
3) I want a double room with a bath.
4) I think I want to take the room with a front view.
5) I’d like a quiet room away from the street if it is possible.
1) Would you fill in this registration form?
2) Have you got through with the check-in procedure?
3) Would you please fill out this form while prepare your key card foryou?
4) Could you sign your name, please?
5) May I see your passport please?
6) May I have your passport or ID Card please?
7) How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?/How long will you bestaying?
8) Well be leaving on Sunday morning.
9) What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?
10) I’ll put in the room number for you later on.
11) You forgot to put in the date of your departure.
1) What is the rate, please?
2) How much a day do you charge?
3) The current rate is $50 per night.
4) It is a hundred yuan a day including heating fee. But excluding service charge.
5) It's quite reasonable.
6) You may pay in cash or with credit card.
7) How would you like to make payment, by credit card or by cash?
8) Would you please pay 1000 RMB as deposit? We will return the balanceto you when you check out.
9) Would you mind paying a hundred yuan in advance?
10) This is the receipt. Please keep it.
11) What's the price difference?
12) A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.
1) Could you keep my valuables?
2) Is hot water available any time?
3) We'll offer our guests complimentary breakfast.
4) If there's anything you need, just ring reception. a
5) I’ll get the bellman to take your luggage up.
6) The bellman here will take your luggage and show you the way.
R= Receptionist(接待员) G=Guest(宾客)
R: Good afternoon. sir. Welcome to Xinxin Hotel.
Good afternoon. Have you (Do you have) any vacant room in the hotel?
R: I am sorry, sir, we have no vacant room for you Ourrooms have been fully booked for the next.
很抱歉, 先生。我们现在没有空房, 一直到下星期的房间已经全都顶订满了。
G: What a pity. While it is myfirst time to visit this city, I have just heard of your hotel from one of myfriends, and I am familiar with nothing here. What should I do then?
太遗憾了。可我是第一次来这座城市, 只听一个朋友提起过你们酒店, 对其他地方完全都不熟悉。这可如何是好?
R: Don't worry, I can recommend you to the Orient Hotelwhere you may get a spare room.
不用担心, 我可以介绍您去东方饭店, 那里有空余的。
G: That sounds very good. Can Ibook the plane ticket there?
R: Yes, it will book any tickets you want for you.
G: Could you tell me how about the rooms of the Orient Hotel?
R: The rooms there are quite comfortable. As forthe types of room, they are the same as our hotel, including single rooms, double rooms suites and deluxe suites. Every room is equipped with a bath and atelephone.
R: Oh, I see. Thanks!
好的, 我知道了, 谢谢！
G: You are welcome!
I see, sir. 我明白了, 先生。
Certainly, sir好的, 先生。
A moment, please. 请稍等。
Thank you for waiting. 久等了, 先生。
I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.
Could you wait a little longer, please?
I am afraid I can't do that…
Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.
不好意思, 先生, 麻烦让我过一下。
You are welcome/It’s my pleasure. 不客气。
Thank you, sir. 谢谢您, 先生。
Thank you very much. 非常感谢您。
Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。
Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。
Here it is. 这是您的东西。