酒店英语

HOTEL ENGLISH 

助力酒店管理 | 提升英语能力

       大家好,我是龚老师,欢迎来到酒店英语助力酒店管理,助你提升英语!

    为方便大家直接下载往期的干货资源,之前分享的资源我将逐步转移到上面的小程序里,今后也将直接在小程序里分享资源,欢迎大家关注。

    文章或资源对你有帮助,请记得“点赞”和“在看”!

01

相关词汇

01

接待服务

 

确认预订 Confirm Reservation

查看记录 Check Record

登记入住 Check-in

登记 Registration

表格 Form

付款 Payment

服务生/侍者 Waiter

行李 Luggage

房价 Room Rate

标准价 Standard Rate

定金 Advance Deposit

房价表 Rate Sheets

价目表 Tariff

现金 Cash

信用卡 Credit Card

收据 Receipt

房间号码 Room Number

房间钥匙 Room Key

房卡 Key Card

餐券 Coupon

签名 Sign

押金 Deposit

总共 Altogether

行李 Baggage

数量(件、块、张) Piece

程序, 手续 Procedure

02

关键句型

 

问询

 

1) Welcome to our hotel!

欢迎光临我们酒店。

2) So, you have got altogether four pieces of baggage?

您一共带了4件行李, 是不是?

3) Let me have a check again.

让我再看一下。

4) The Reception Desk is straight ahead.

接待处就在前面。

5) After you, please.

您先请。

6) Please have a seat for a while, I’ll help you with the check-inprocedure.

请在那边稍坐一会儿, 我将会为您办理入住手续。

 

确认预订信息

 

 

1) Do you have a reservation?

您有预订吗?

2) I have made a reservation several days ago.

我前几天已经预订了房间。

3) I have a reservation for a single room with a bath here.

我在这订了一个带浴室的单人间。

4) dust a moment, I have to look through our list of reservation.

请稍等片刻, 我得看一下我们的预订名单。

5) Yes, we do have a reservation for you.

对了, 我们这儿是有您预订的房间。

6) I am afraid we have no record of your reservation.

我们恐怕没有您的预约记录。

7) May I have your name, sir, please?

先生,请问您叫什么名字?

8) My name is Wang Mingming.

我的名字是王明明。

 

询问房间信息

 

 

1) Do you have any vacant/ spare room in the hotel?

旅馆里有空余房间吗?

2) I'll take a look at the hotel's booking situation.

我来查看一下本店房间的预订情况。

3) Sorry. we have no vacant/spare room for you. But I can recommend youto the Orient Hotel, where you may get a spare room.

对不起, 我们已经客满了。但是我可以介绍您去东方饭店, 那里有空余的房间。

4) I am sorry, sir. we have no vacant room for you. Our rooms have beenfully booked for the next week.

很抱歉, 先生。我们现在没有空房, 一直到下星期的房间已经全都预订满了。

5) Yes, we still have plenty of rooms.

是的, 我们还有大量空房。

6) We do have a single room available for those dates.

我们确实有一个单间, 在这段时间可以用。

房间要求

 

1) What type of room would you like?

您要什么样的房间?

2) I'd like a single room with bath.

我想订一个带浴室的单人房间。

3) I want a double room with a bath.

我要一间有浴室的双人房。

4) I think I want to take the room with a front view.

我想要阳面的房间。

5) I’d like a quiet room away from the street if it is possible.

如有可能我想要一个不临街的安静房间。

入住登记

 

1) Would you fill in this registration form?

麻烦填写这张住宿登记表

2) Have you got through with the check-in procedure?

你是否已经办妥住宿登记手续?

3) Would you please fill out this form while prepare your key card foryou?

请您把这份表填好, 我同时就给您开出入证。

4) Could you sign your name, please?

请签上您的姓名。

5) May I see your passport please?

请出示您的护照。

6) May I have your passport or ID Card please?

请出示您的护照或身份证。

7) How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?/How long will you bestaying?

您准备住多久?

8) Well be leaving on Sunday morning.

我们将在星期天上午离开。

9) What should I fill in under ROOM NUMBER?

房间号码这一项我该怎么填呢?

10) I’ll put in the room number for you later on.

过会儿我来给您填上房间号码。

11) You forgot to put in the date of your departure.

忘了填写离店日期了。

关于收费

 

1) What is the rate, please?

请问房费多少?

2) How much a day do you charge?

每天收费多少?

3) The current rate is $50 per night.

现行房费是50美元一天。

4) It is a hundred yuan a day including heating fee. But excluding service charge.

一百元一天, 包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

5) It's quite reasonable.

收费十分合理

6) You may pay in cash or with credit card.

您可以付现金也可以用信用卡。

7) How would you like to make payment, by credit card or by cash?

请问您想用现金付款还是用信用卡付款?

8) Would you please pay 1000 RMB as deposit? We will return the balanceto you when you check out.

请您付1000元押金, 我们将在您退房时将余额还您。

9) Would you mind paying a hundred yuan in advance?

能否请您先预付一百元钱?

10) This is the receipt. Please keep it.

这是收据, 请收好。

11) What's the price difference?

两种房间的价格有什么不同?

12) A double room with a front view is 140 dollars per night, one with a rear view is 115 dollars per night.

一间双人房朝阳面的每晚140美元, 背阴面的每晚115美元。

其他服务

 

 

1) Could you keep my valuables?

是否可代为保管贵重物品?

2) Is hot water available any time?

随时都有热水供应吗?

3) We'll offer our guests complimentary breakfast.

我们给顾客提供免费早餐。

4) If there's anything you need, just ring reception. a

如果您需要什么, 就打电话给服务台。

5) I’ll get the bellman to take your luggage up.

我会叫行李生帮您把行李送到房间。

6) The bellman here will take your luggage and show you the way.

这里的行李生会为您提行李, 并为您带路。

 

03

Dialogues 情景对话

01

散客入住

R= Receptionist(接待员)    G=Guest(宾客)

 

R: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?

先生早上好, 有需要帮助的吗?

G: Good morning! I have areservation for a single

room with a bath here.

早上好!我在这订了一个带浴室的单人间。

R: May I have your name, sir, please?

青问您叫什么名字?

G: Zhang Xiaofeng.

张晓峰

R: Wait a moment, sir. I have to look through our list ofreservations. Yes, we do have a reservation for you, Mr. Zhang. Would you please fill out this form while I prepare the key card for you?

先生, 请稍等片刻, 我得看一下我们的顶订名单, 我们这里有张先生您的预订。我去为您准备房卡,能否请您填一下这张表格?

G: Yes. Can I borrow your penfor a minute, please?

好的。能不能借一下你的笔?

R: Sure. Here you are.

当然,给您。

G: What should I fill in underROOM NUMBER?

房间号码我应该怎么填?

R: You can Just skip that, I’ll put in the room number.

您可以直接跳过这项, 稍后我会帮您填上房间号码的。

G: (After he has completed the form)Here you are. I think I've filled in everything correctly.

(在他填完表格后) 给你表格。我想我已经把各项正确地填好了。

R: Let me see. name, address, nationality, passport number,place of issue, signature and date of departure. Oh, here, sir. You forgot toput in the date of your departure. Here let me fill it in for you. You areleaving on…?

让我看一下…姓名, 地址, 国籍, 护]照号码, 签发地点、签名和离开时间。哦, 先生,你看这里, 您忘记填离开日期了. 我来帮您填吧, 您准备什么时开我们酒店呢?

G: October 24.

10月24日

R: Now everything's in order. And here is your key, Mr.Zhang. Your room number is 1420. It is on the 14th floor and the daily rate is150 yuan. Here a is your key card with all the information on your booking, thehotel services and the hotel rules regulations on it. Please make sure that youhave it with you all the time. You need to show it when you sign for your meals and drinks in the restaurants and the bars. Youalso need to show it when you collect your key from the Information Desk.

现在所有都填好了。张先生, 这是您的钥匙, 您的房间号是1420。您的房间在14层, 每天的费用是150元, 这是您的房卡, 上面有您所有的预订信息、酒店服务以及酒店的规章制度。请随时带好这张卡。当您在餐厅和酒吧进行餐饮时都要出示这张卡片。在服务台拿钥匙也要出示这张卡。

G: OK. I'll take good care ofit.

好的, 我会好好保管的。

R: And now if you are ready, Mr. Zhang, I’ll call the bell-boy and he'll take you to your room.

那么现在, 张先生, 如果您已经一切都准备就绪的话, 我就叫服务生过来了, 他会把您带到您的房间去。

G: Yes, I'm ready.

好的, 我已经准备好了

R: I hope you enjoy your stay with us.

希望您在我们酒店待得愉快。

G: Thank you!

谢谢!

R: You’ are welcome!

不用谢。

03

接待无预订的顾客(有空房)

R= Receptionist(接待员)    G=Guest(宾客)

 

R: Good morning, sir. What can I do for you?

先生早上好, 有什么能为你服务的吗?

G: Yes, please. I have just arrived from Beijing, and want to live here for a while.

是的。我从北京过来, 想在你们酒店住上一段时间。

R: Have you made a reservation, sir?

先生请问您有预订吗?

G: I’m afraid not.

R: How many people do you have, please?

请问你们总共有多少人?

G: Just one. I am alone.

就我一个人, 我是自己来的。

R: Just a moment, please. I have to check if there is aroom available right now. Yes, we still have plenty of rooms.

请稍微等一下, 我得去査一查现在还有没有空房, 是的,我们还有一些空房。

G: That' s great. Then I'd likea single room with bath

那太好了, 我想要一个带浴室的单人房间。

R: No problem. May I have your name, please?

没问题。请问您的姓名是?

G: Mike Miller.

麦克米勒。

R: How long do you intend to stay in this hotel?

那您想在这儿呆多久呢?

G: I will stay here until October 4th.

我会在这儿一直待到10月4日。

R: Would you fill in this registration form?

麻烦填写一下这张住宿登记表。

G: Before that, can you tell mehow much a day you will charge?

在这之前, 你能否告诉我毎天收费多少?

R: It is one hundred yuan a day including heating fee, butexcluding service charge.

百元一天, 包括供暖费但不包括服务费。

G: It sounds reasonable. Here is the registration form.

听起来还算合理。这是登记表

R: Ok, it is 600 yuan in total. How will you pay it?

好的, 一共是600元, 请问您想如何支付?

G: Do you accept credit cards?

这里可使用信用卡吗?

R: Yes.

可以。

G: Then I will pay the fee by the credit card.

那我就用信用卡支付了。

R: All the procedures have been finished. You can check in now.

所有都已经完成了, 您可以入住了。

G: Could you keep my valuables?

是否可代为保管贵重物品?

R: Yes. You can give them to the bellboy, and he will keepit well for you.

可以, 你可以把它们交给服务生, 他会为您保管好

G: By the Way, is hot water available any time?

顺便问一下, 随时都有热水供应吗?

R: Or course. I have arranged a room with a big balcony.

当然是的。我给你安排了一间面对大海的有大阳台的。

G: Thank you very much!

十分感谢!

R: It's my pleasure.

不客气。

03

接待无预订的顾客(无空房)

R= Receptionist(接待员)    G=Guest(宾客)

 

R: Good afternoon. sir. Welcome to Xinxin Hotel.

先生下午好, 欢迎来到新新酒店。

Good afternoon. Have you (Do you have) any vacant room in the hotel?

下午好, 你们酒店现在有空房吗?

R: I am sorry, sir, we have no vacant room for you Ourrooms have been fully booked for the next.

很抱歉, 先生。我们现在没有空房, 一直到下星期的房间已经全都顶订满了。

G: What a pity. While it is myfirst time to visit this city, I have just heard of your hotel from one of myfriends, and I am familiar with nothing here. What should I do then?

太遗憾了。可我是第一次来这座城市, 只听一个朋友提起过你们酒店, 对其他地方完全都不熟悉。这可如何是好?

R: Don't worry, I can recommend you to the Orient Hotelwhere you may get a spare room.

不用担心, 我可以介绍您去东方饭店, 那里有空余的。

G: That sounds very good. Can Ibook the plane ticket there?

听起来不错。我能在那里订机票吗?

R: Yes, it will book any tickets you want for you.

可以, 他会帮您订所有您需要的票

G: Could you tell me how about the rooms of the Orient Hotel?

那你能否告诉我一下东方酒店的房间怎么样

R: The rooms there are quite comfortable. As forthe types of room, they are the same as our hotel, including single rooms, double rooms suites and deluxe suites. Every room is equipped with a bath and atelephone.

那里的房间相当舒适。至干房间的型号则和我们酒店一样, 都包括单人间、双人间、套房和高级套房。每个房间都配有浴室和电话。

R: Oh, I see. Thanks!

好的, 我知道了, 谢谢!

G: You are welcome!

不用谢!

 

04

知识加油站

01

得体的回答

 

客人向你说明什么的时候, 得体的回答重要。下面是一些酒店服务中常用的回答形

 

1. 一般性的回答

I see, sir. 我明白了, 先生。

Certainly, sir好的, 先生。

 

2. 请对方再等一会儿

A moment, please. 请稍等。

Thank you for waiting. 久等了, 先生。

I am very sorry to have kept you waiting.

很抱歉让您久等了!

Could you wait a little longer, please?

请您稍候好吗?

 

3. 委婉拒绝

I am afraid I can't do that…

不好意思, 我恐怕没办法那样做。

Excuse me, sir. Please let me pass.

不好意思, 先生, 麻烦让我过一下。

 

4. 回答感谢

You are welcome/It’s my pleasure. 不客气。

Thank you, sir. 谢谢您, 先生。

Thank you very much. 非常感谢您。

 

5. 递交物品

Here you are. 您要的东西在这里。

Here is your room key. 这是您的房间钥匙。

Here it is. 这是您的东西。

 

02

入住登记注意事项

 

1. 客人要办理入住手续,先要询问是否有预订。如果是有预订的客人,须找出相关的信息记录予以确认;如果是没有预订的客人,须查一下预订记录单看是否有空房,然后给客人介绍。

 

2. 要礼貌地请客人出示身份证、护照等有效的身份证明

 

3. 要求客人填写登记表和在计算机上形成登记记录时,都要注意留下下列信息:国籍、年龄、职业、护照号码等,到达日期和离店日期,房型、房间数和房价,还有客人签名。

 

4. 在做团队入住登记时,不仅要确认团队名称和房间数,还要询问客人的时间安排和人数有无变化。

------------ Not the End ------------
推荐阅读

 

境内外酒管专业毕业生的结局差异

查看

酒店数字化转型先了解这些IT常识

查看

一文看懂酒店数字化运营相关问题

查看

酒店如何解决员工培训难的问题

查看

为何酒店越努力客人满意度越低

查看

盘点全球极具知名度的20种甜品

查看

作者 米罗